Enter your Subscriber/Customer ID to login. This is found on:
By registering for this Journal you will also:
Stay informed, get a Current Opinion.
An individual subscription includes 6 print issues, full-text online access to all current and back issues, as well access to Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases for the iPad! ®.
Visit the journal online at co-infectiousdiseases.com
- February: HIV infection and AIDS; Sexually transmitted diseases and urinary tract infections
- April: Skin and soft tissue infections; Respiratory infections
- June: Paediatric and neonatal infections; Pathogenesis and immune response
- August: Nosocomial and hospital-related infections; Infections of the immunocompromised host
- October: Tropical and travel-associated diseases; Gastrointestinal infections
- December: Antimicrobial agents
--2012 Impact Factor: 4.870*
--2012 Ranking: 8 of 69 in Infectious Diseases*
* 2012 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2013)
- ISSN: 0951-7375
- Published: Bimonthly