Enter your Subscriber/Customer ID to login. This is found on:
By registering for this Journal you will also:
Current Opinion in Pediatrics is a reader-friendly resource which allows the reader to keep up-to-date with the most important advances in the pediatric field. Each issue of Current Opinion in Pediatrics contains three main sections delivering a diverse and comprehensive cover of all key issues related to pediatrics; including genetics, therapeutics and toxicology, adolescent medicine, neonatology and perinatology, and orthopedics. Unique to Current Opinion in Pediatrics is the office pediatrics section which appears in every issue and covers popular topics such as fever, immunization and breast-feeding. In addition, the numerous review papers are complemented with one or two case reports in each issue. Current Opinion in Pediatrics is an indispensable journal for the busy clinician, researcher or student with condensed reviews, supplemented with References and Recommended Reading and Current World Literature - the journal ensures comprehensive coverage of all of the latest advances.
Stay informed, get a Current Opinion.
--Comprehensive bibliographic listings from the most respected journals
- February: Infectious diseases and immunization; Hematology and oncology; Orthopedics; Office pediatrics
- April: Therapeutics and toxicology; Neonatology and perinatology; Nephrology; Office pediatrics
- June: Emergency and critical care medicine; Pulmonology; Surgery; Office pediatrics
- August: Adolescent medicine; Dermatology; Endocrinology and metabolism; Office pediatrics
- October: Cardiovascular medicine; Psychiatry; Gastroenterology and nutrition; Office pediatrics
- December: Neurology; Allergy, immunology and related disorders; Genetics; General pediatrics; Office pediatrics
--2012 Ranking: 20 of 121 Pediatrics*
- ISSN: 1040-8703
- Published: Bimonthly