Enter your Subscriber/Customer ID to login. This is found on:
By registering for this Journal you will also:
Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology is a highly regarded journal offering insightful editorials and on-the-mark invited reviews, and covering key subjects such as upper airway disease; food allergy; mechanisms of allergy and adult asthma; drug allergy; and immunotherapy.
Published bimonthly, each issue of Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology introduces world renowned guest editors and internationally recognized academics within the allergy and clinical immunology field, delivering a widespread selection of expert assessments on the latest developments from the most recent literature.
An individual subscription includes 6 print issues, full-text online access to all current and back issues, as well access to Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology for the iPad! ®.
Visit the journal online at www.co-allergy.com
--Revealing insight and expert commentary from the leading authorities
--Comprehensive bibliographic listings from the broadest range of resources
--Consistent topic coverage
- February: Upper Airway Disease; Mechanisms of Allergy and Adult Asthma
- April: Occupational Disease; Pediatric Asthma and Development of Atopy
- June: Outcome Measures; Food Allergy
- August: Drug Allergy; Insect Allergy
- October: Genetics and Epidemiology; Skin Allergy; Eye Allergy
- December: Immunotherapy; Primary Immune Deficiency Disease
--2012 Impact Factor: 3.398*
--2012 Ranking: 6 of 23 Allergy, 53 of 135 Immunology*
*2012 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2013)
- ISSN: 1528-4050
- Published: Bimonthly