Enter your Subscriber/Customer ID to login. This is found on:
By registering for this Journal you will also:
Simulation in Healthcare: Journal of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare is a multidisciplinary publication encompassing all areas of applications and research in healthcare simulation technology. The journal is relevant to a broad range of clinical and biomedical specialties, and publishes papers on original basic, clinical, and translational research, as well as review articles and other materials on these topics and more:
- Simulation-based education and training in diverse disciplines and domains
- The use of simulation for performance assessment
- New techniques of simulation and pedagogy
- Simulation as a tool to study human performance and processes in health care
- The underlying science of simulation, including virtual reality and haptics
- Computer modeling of molecular, pharmacologic, disease or epidemiologic processes.
An individual subscription includes 6 print issues, full-text online access to all current and back issues, as well access to Simulation in Health Care for the iPad! ®.
Visit the journal online at www.simulationinhealthcare.com
--Case reports and simulation scenarios
--Reports of scientific meetings
- ISSN: 1559-2332
- Published: Bimonthly