With its easy-to-digest reviews on important advances in world literature, Current Opinion in Oncology offers expert evaluation on a wide range of topics from seventeen key disciplines including sarcomas, transplantation, cancer biology and endocrine tumors. Published bimonthly, each issue covers in detail the most pertinent advances in these fields from the previous year. This is supplemented by an in-depth bibliography gleaned from several hundred top journals in the field, complete with annotations detailing the merits of the most important papers.
Stay informed, get a Current Opinion.
An individual subscription includes 6 print issues, full-text online access to all current and back issues, as well access to Current Opinion in Oncology for the iPad! ®.
Visit the journal online at co-oncology.com
--Current clinical advances in a clear, easy-to-read format
--Comprehensive bibliographic listings from the most respected journals
- January: Endocrine tumors; Cancer biology
- March: Transplantation; Lung and mediastinum; Melanoma and other skin neoplasms
- May: Head and neck system; Genitourinary system
- July: Supportive care; Sarcomas; Gastrointestinal tract
- September: Lymphoma; Cancer in AIDS; Gynecological cancer
- November: Breast; Therapeutic modalities; Brain and nervous system; Leukemia
--2012 Impact Factor: 4.027*
--2012 Ranking: 53 of 196 Oncology*
*2012 Journal Citation Reports®
(Thomson Reuters, 2013)