American Heart Association members are eligible for a 20% discount on subscription rates.
Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension provides a powerful, broad-based perspective on the most important advances in the field from throughout the world literature. Reader-friendly, the journal features renowned guest editors focusing exclusively on two topics each issue. Bimonthly, every issue of Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension delivers unvarnished, expert assessments of developments from the previous year. Insightful editorials and on-the-mark invited reviews cover key subjects such as circulation and hemodynamics; pathophysiology of hypertension; clinical nephrology; mineral metabolism; pharmacology and therapeutics; renal immunology, pathology and pathophysiology; dialysis and transplantation; and other topics of major relevance. All reviews are supplemented with an indispensable section, "References and Recommended Reading". At the back of each volume is "Current World Literature", an exceptionally thorough bibliography culled from the top 100 journals in the field.
Stay informed, get a Current Opinion.
--Access to crucial developments from the broadest range of resources
--Current clinical advances in a clear, easy-to-read format
--Expert annotations of relevant original papers
--Comprehensive bibliographic listings from the most respected journals
- January: Hormones, autacoids, neurotransmitters and growth factors; Circulation and hemodynamics
- March: Clinical nephrology; Pathophysiology of hypertension
- May: Renal immunology and pathology; Epidemiology and prevention
- July: Mineral metabolism; Renal pathophysiology
- September: Pharmacology and therapeutics; Molecular cell biology and physiology of solute transport
- November: Dialysis and transplantation; Diagnostics and techniques
--2012 Impact Factor: 3.964*
--2012 Ranking: 12 of 67 Peripheral Vascular Disease, 8 of 73 Urology & Nephrology*
*2012 Journal Citation Reports®
(Thomson Reuters, 2013)
Barry M. Brenner MD
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA