Advances in Neonatal Care, official journal of the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN), is dedicated to the art and science of advanced neonatal nursing. This peer-reviewed journal takes an approachable perspective to research and delivers the evidence-based practice articles that you can apply directly to practice. With scientifically sound, clinically relevant articles focusing on the interdisciplinary aspects of care, you'll find solutions to the many practice challenges you face every day in the NICU.
What makes ANC right for you?
• The latest peer-reviewed clinical research and information, written expressly for advanced practice neonatal nurses
• A “big picture” approach that includes the interdisciplinary aspects of neonatal care
• Articles that focus on the challenges you face every day – and provide effective, evidence-based solutions
• Expert commentary and insight from leaders in the field that you can apply directly to practice
An individual subscription includes 6 print issues, full-text online access to all current and back issues, as well access to Advances in Neonatal Care for the iPad! ®.
Visit the journal online at advancesinneonatalcare.org
The journal is a NANN Membership benefit, members receive the Journal as part of member dues.
--Continuing Education (CE) in each issue in both print and online formats
--Full text archival content available to all individual paid members and subscribers
--Peer-reviewed editorial includes unique and detailed visual and teaching aids, such as:
- Family Teaching Toolbox
- Research to Practice
- Cultivating Clinical Expertise
- Online Features
--Journal is a NANN Membership benefit, members receive the journal as part of member dues.