- Report the practical experience of fieldworkers, so that the experience can become an example for fieldworkers in other regions
- Present a practical approach in such a way that fieldworkers are inspired to try out parts of it in practice, or
- Provide detailed accounts of a project that might inspire others to carry out similar interventions, or
- Describe strategies and processes of fieldwork, or
- Demonstrate how theory can be used in practice and how practical experience challenges theoretical views, thus building a bridge between theory and practice in the field, or
- Based challenge generally accepted theoretical ideas or contribute new concepts, or
- Provide research data or review literature relevant for fieldworkers, or
- Stimulate the discussion between fieldworkers with diverging approaches and between fieldworkers, academics and policy makers.